FrankfurtRheinMain – Where good advice is easy to come by
FrankfurtRheinMain is home to some 2,700 consulting companies. These include some of the major German and European players in the sector. 11% of all German consulting companies are represented in the region; management consultancies employ some 37,000 people.
The largest markets for management consultants are the financial sector, the processing industry, the public sector, the automotive industry and the so-called TIMES sector (Telecommunications, Information technology, Media, Entertainment, Security). These sectors of industry have a particularly strong presence in the FrankfurtRheinMain region. The consulting sector is therefore able to benefit from its proximity to its clients and the ideal conditions for accessing the German consulting market.
The major consulting firms in the region
A small selection of consulting companies operating in the FrankfurtRheinMain region:
• Accenture, Kronberg
• Arthur D. Little, Wiesbaden
• Booz Allen Hamilton, Frankfurt am Main
• Boston Consulting Group, Frankfurt am Main
• Capgemini Deutschland, Offenbach
• CSC Ploenzke, Wiesbaden
• EDS Operations Services, Rüsselsheim
• KPMG, Frankfurt am Main
• McKinsey, Frankfurt am Main
• PricewaterhouseCoopers, Frankfurt am Main
• Randstad Deutschland, Eschborn