Start Date: 16.08.2017
Title of the position: Manager India
Reports to Director India in Pune and Director Overseas Operations at Frankfurt HQ
Disciplinary supervision by Director India, Pune and Regional Director, Indo-German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC), Pune
Consults with Director India in Pune and Director India at Frankfurt HQ
Place of work: IGCC Office, Camp, Pune
Supporting the various marketing and customer support activities for inward investment promotion of FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH in India.
Key areas of responsibility
Support the India team with:
- Customer inquiries; researching and collating information for customer support
- Event Management for Seminars, CEO-Dinners, Receptions, Delegations etc.
- Preparation and coordination of appointments and travel bookings for business trips
- Preparation of presentations for various events
- Data Entry into CRM System
- Effective Documentation of activities and regular reporting to HQ using the tools in place such as CRM system, quarterly reports, etc.
- Administrative Support in the daily activities of the office
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Sound knowledge of German and English Language – Both Oral and Written
- Prior experience in Events
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Office and Excel
- Organized and Detail-oriented approach
About FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH
FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH International Marketing of the Region is the investment promotion and marketing organization of FrankfurtRheinMain region. The organization promotes the international competitiveness of the FrankfurtRheinMain Metropolitan region, informs foreign firms about the region’s location advantages and supports them through the process of establishing their business operations in FrankfurtRheinMain.
The FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH partners with IGCC in Pune, India and has its office located within the IGCC office premises.
Key Services of FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH
- Business Intelligence: Receive customized information about local industries, competition, customers, labour and recruitment
- Site selection: Find the ideal real-estate, industrial site or commercial property
- Tax and labour law: Get connected to service providers in your language
- Networks: Be linked to local businesses, industry networks and communities
To apply, kindly send your application and current/expected CTC via email to:
Mrs. Disha Shah, Director India: email@example.com